jeudi 22 janvier 2009

Lucie

What i want to say about me is :

- Disagree with the situation in Gaza
- Disagree with the situation of The "sans-papiers" in France and in the whole world
- Disagree with the situation of prisoners and jails in France
- Disagree with others things

I would like to talk about this 3 subjects beacause :

- I want to enquire about The conflict of the moment and i don' t feel enough informed to have a real opinion
- I know the situation in french jails and i want to remain informed
- I want to understand and find our responsability as french people and french citizen in an international conflict which is the one between israeli and palestinian and in the french politic.
- I would like to find solutions and way of struggle not to be only depressed reflecting about this actuallity.

All that with my bad english!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire